Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE RETURN


Haven't blogged since July 8th. Somehow you all managed to survive. Had to chime in about a few issues starting with my anger at Yankees fans. In last night's All Star game, JD Drew of the freaking Red Sox hits a 2 run bomb to tie the game and there was actual cheering. I cussed a blue streak at the TV. The only logical reaction in my book would have been if the fan who caught the ball, jumped onto the field and plugged Drew as he rounded second. Wussies.


Brett Farve is a child. He's emotionally stunted and has the maturity of an 11-year old. He has not said one thing during these embarrassing interviews with that credible Fox News babe that has made him look good. He's a brat, with no depth of character who appears clearly defined by his occupation. The buffoon who pulled my show off the last station, who we will refer to as the "Human Pee Stain" was like that. All he was capable of was talking shop. If the station held some kind of gathering, he talked radio. I get the feeling if he's not the quarterback of the Packers, Brett Farve is nothing. Kind of odd and sad.
I'm officially back so remember to check in each weekday afternoon around 4pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This continuing Brett Favre drama is a melodramatic, tedious, nightmarish soap opera that I can no longer bear. Please...forget Favre and start the NFL season!