Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PERFECT MATCHUP WITH B.Y.E by ST

Could not be happier with Oregon's matchup in football this weekend. The bye is nothing shy of magnificent. To be truthful, it's just past noon on Tuesday and I'm finally feeling like I snapped out of a mini daze brought on by Saturday's incredible come from behind win at Arizona. By the time I got home after Justin & I had wrapped our post game show from the studio, it was getting closer to midnight than 11pm. We had some friends over and after settling in for a few celebratory cocktials and winding down, it was about 2:30am when I hit the hay. I don't miss NFL Sunday's so after less than 6 hours of sleep it was time to hit the coffee, online betting account and setting up the multi TV's in the Tannen den. After pushing through a Monday I collapsed onto the couch last night. I don't know I could get the necessary mental mindset rolling for a Civil War for all the marbles this Saturday. Be great to hunker down with the family, enjoy the holiday, then kick it back into high gear beginning Monday morning for the big one on Thursday night.
I was quite pleased to see Albert Pujols, not only win the NL MVP award, but capture it in unanimous fashion. It's the 3rd time A.P has been honored with this prestigious trophy. Only the consummate arrogant cheater has won more and we all know the final 4 of the 7 Barry Bonds won were completely and totally tainted. I have a $100 gift certificate to Harry Ritchie's Jewelers on the line here. E-mail the correct response to stevetannen@live.com and get in the drawing for this sweet prize. During the decade of the 1990's, 4 players won the MVP in a unanimous vote. Who were they? Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.