Friday, May 9, 2008

Debut Post

Gang. It's Friday afternoon, I'm switching between watching the Yanks get punished by the Tigers and Penguins handling the Flyers in game one of that NHL East Final, awaiting Lakers/Jazz. Will soon be heading down to Quackers for T-Bone's going away soiree.
I've only been with Cumulus 2 weeks but he's been huge as far as getting me set up,
and on the air and not sounding(too much), like a moron. The Idol, me and anyone who works with T-Bone will miss him, but wish him the best in his new venture in Newport. Enough butt kissing for one blog. I'm gonna turn this into a daily afternoon event. Looking for your suggestions on what you'd like to hear about. Enjoy the weekend and remember, regardless of circumstances, the Huskies suck! I know, I'm a class act!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,
Love that you're back on the air even if I can't catch every show, so the blog will be a great place for you to summerize your main points that some of us might otherwise miss. As one of the decided minority in the category of hockey fan in eugene, I'm glad you spend a portion of your show talking about the frozen pond. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Alright Tannen, I found this by accident and then I learn you back are on the air....... What gives? I think you need to let more of us know. Now I'm wondering how long you've been on the air.

Anyway, glad to see you landed on your feet. I'll be listening as soon as Rush is over.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]ribavirin 100 mg online
[/url] rebetol buy
ribavirin 100 mg
copegus 100 mg online