Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OF TRACK & FIELD

Having worked in Eugene radio for the better part of 15 years I obviously have no pride. Thus, I use prized Olympic Track & Field Trials tickets to get you to come here and pile up the blog hits in hopes of securing some seats. I have a pair of tickets along with hospitality passes for this coming Friday plus a pair of tickets, hospitality passes and a parking pass for the Friday Fourth of July session. You'll have to e-mail me the correct answer to the following question & I'll announce the winners of the drawing for the opening day tix after the first break tomorrow(1:20pm) and during the final break for the 4th(2:45).
Since Carl Lewis won his final 100 meter gold medal, 4 men have claimed the crown. Name them and the country whose flag they represented. Send your answer to
steve@1320thescore.com
Correct answers will get you in tomorrow's drawing. Good luck!

No comments: