Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I HATE BRITNEY by Stevie T

Expect a masterful Tannen rant on SportsTalk today(Wed). What is the fascination with Britney Spears? She was on the cover of my wife's Glamour, Rolling Stone, in today's paper about including the Northwest on her annoying tour. Hate to be vile, but the only way you'd get me to see one of her shows is with a nice, cozy place in the rafters for me and a hired marksman and his scoped rifle. What a no talent, sleaze hack piece of white trash and for some reason lot's of idiots around the world are enamored with her. I guess the logic is "if this loser can make it, so can I". Look forward to your thoughts on this.
Do you remember 2 rookie quarterbacks making this big of a positive splash in the same season like we're witnessing with Joe Flacco of the Ravens and the Falcons Matt Ryan. They each posess that poise and intelligent decision making, plus they're improving each week.
Good test for Oregon tonight at Utah. They have a rock solid big fella in center Luke Nevill. Major challenge for our 1st year pivot man, Mike Dunnigan. Plus they play pretty disciplined ball. Serious effort will be needed to beat this team, but if they pull it off, major confidence builder. Important early season ballgame for the young ducklings.
Has it been quiet on the baseball free agent front or what? Not one big name has made a move. The owners meeting is coming up and I'd imagine lot's of action will follow for guys like Sabbathia, Derek Lowe, Manny and Mark Texiera. We will light up the hot stove tonight. Enjoy your Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a music fan, it irritates me to no end that record labels force people who are nothing more than freelance-karaoke experts upon the idiot public.
As a person in the music industry, I am ashamed to say that I've had to work on projects like that, and felt unclean every time I did.

If you want to know where we're headed, just watch the movie IDIOCRACY...it's like putting our professional wrasslin', NASCAR lovin', Britney Spears adorin' society in front of a mirror.

Steve Tannen said...

I vouch for Idiocracy. Mike Judge gets it. -Alex