Friday, February 20, 2009

I BELIEVE by Tannen

I believe Alex Rodriguez only took steroids when he was with the Rangers
I believe he had no idea what his cousin was injecting into his buttox
I believe Barry Bonds had no idea what Greg Anderson was injecting
I believe they faked the moon landing
I believe Jim Morrison is still alive(Elvis too)
I believe a fat guy in red has the firepower to make it all over the globe with flying reindeer in the 8 hours leading up to Christmas morning
I still believe that hot blonde who gave me her number back in 1982 made a penmanship mistake on that bar napkin
I believe the check really is in the mail
I believe I will win Powerball
I believe I will get really good at golf in the next 18 months and qualify for the Champions Tour when I turn 50
I believe the Ducks will win the Pac 10 tourney and make a 3rd straight trip to the Big Dance
What do you believe?

No comments: